Code of Conduct
Code of conduct
As a member of VC Crowd (the “Club") you are obliged to act according to the Club's ‘Code of Conduct’.
These Code of Conduct rules apply when marketing the Club to prospective new members:
- Use only the information and presentations that are communicated via the Club's website or webinars, or as otherwise provided by the Club for marketing purposes.
- To promise guarantees of income or share profits is strictly prohibited.
- It is forbidden to advise someone regarding investments in or through Club.
- It is forbidden to pretend to be a spokesman for Club.
- All materials used by any Member must be approved and verified by the Club and the Club Administrator.
- It is absolutely forbidden to make any kind of adjustments or add information in the informational emails sent out by the company and send these on to prospects or members
- All questions from media, or such as, shall be directed to VC Crowd via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is forbidden to set up third party sites promoting the Club without the written approval of the Club, this includes any social media representations. Please note The Club follows strict compliance guidelines and any unauthorized publication of Club content or interpretation of Club content outside the approved environment is strictly prohibited and in some cases against the law.
- When you present the Club to potential new members you shall set out disclaimers and risk warnings at the beginning. You can promote the Club but not any specific investments. You should not present any investment opportunity as suitable to anyone. You should not give any investment advice.